Monday, January 23, 2012

Busy Beaver is Busy

So got some coding done. Got some art done. Have enough for a demo? Hardly.

After what seems like an eternity, some legitimate work is getting done on the game. I'm drawing the maps in illustrator so the line art will look great and will match the hand drawn characters better. So since the whole look of the game will be comic-like, I'm thinking of having the characters pull a "Deadpool" occasionally, and talk directly at the gamer. (The cast realizes their situation is ludicrous, why not?)

Other than that, nothing new. Been spending my down time playing Gran Tourismo 5 a lot. Since I'll never buy a Zonda, I might as well drive a virtual one around Laguna Seca. I should eventually post more meaningful blogs, but we'll see what comes in the next weeks.

No comments:

Post a Comment